RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Not happy with your order? It can happen and we're sorry about that. We will be happy to exchange or provide a refund only if the following conditions are met.
- All items must be in their original packaging
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original condition
- All items need to be purchased directly from Sharkletics
- You need to notify us 30 days after reception of your order
If one of the above conditions is met, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund.
If you have any doubts, just contact us and we will find do our best to find a solution that suits you.
Sales item(s) are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
1. VALIDITY FOR EXCHANGES & RETURNS
You have 30 days to notify us after your order is received.
2. EXCHANGES & RETURNS ONLINE
Please contact us before returning any item.
- You will need to include your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and the reason why you are requesting an exchange or a return.
- We will get back to you with a notice saying if your request is Approved or Rejected and the following steps.
- All requests for returns will be refunded via online Store Credit Vouchers only.
- Online Store Credit Vouchers are to be used in a singular transaction and any excess amount not utilized, would not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for taxes, duties, tariffs and excise charges levied for overseas orders either for refunds or exchanged items.
3. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
- Sharkletics makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose. Those returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of Canada